|Your cart is currently empty|
CHRYSLER PERFORMANCE UPGRADES
** DETAILED INFORMATION RELATING TO PERFORMANCE UPGRADES ON POPULAR CHRYSLER, DODGE & PLYMOUTH ENGINES & CARS. IF YOU OWN A DUSTER, CHARGER, CHALLENGER OR CUDA, THEN THIS BOOK IS WORTH READING.
Written for the "nuts-and-bolts" level Chrysler enthusiast, this book covers virtually every aspect of performance improvement including engine swaps, suspension upgrades, transmission mods, brake improvements, rear end interchanges, etc. Ten chapters cover all aspects of performance improvement on Chrysler muscle and performance cars of the '60s and '70s.
Included is information on installing an electronic ignition and electronically-regulated charging systems for vehicles not so equipped.
Table of Contents:
• Introduction: To the Reader.
• Brake Systems: B- and E-Body Disc Installation | A-Body Disc Installation | Sway Bar Considerations | Hybrids | Master Cylinders and Valves.
• Rear Axles: 7¼-Inch Axle | 8¼-Inch Axle | 8¾-Inch Axle | 9¼-Inch Axle | 9¾-Inch Axle | Differentials and Sure-Grips | Installing a Sure-Grip Differential | Reviving a Cone Clutch Sure-Grip | Breathers | ISO-Clamps.
• Engines and Engine Swaps: A-Body | B-Body | E-Body | Big-Block A-Body | K-Frame Replacement | Other Points to Ponder | Magnum Crate Engines.
• Suspensions: Removing and Installing Torsion Bars | Suspension Alignment | Front Suspension | Steering | Eliminating Bumper Steer.
• Fuel Systems: Carburetors | Carter WCFB | Carter AFB | Carter AVS | Carter Thermo-Quad | Holley Carburetors | Holley Pro Jection | Power Adders | Nitrous Oxide | Superchargers | Turbochargers.
• Electrical Systems: Charging Systems | Ignition Systems | Starters.
• Manual Transmissions.
• Automatic Transmissions: Valve Body Modifications | Overdrive Automatic Transmissions.
• Cooling Systems.
Author Frank Adkins is an ASE-Certified Master Tech and Chrysler aficionado.